U-Haul Truck Rental Services for Your Convenience in the Cahokia Illinois Area
Located in Cahokia, IL, we serve customers throughout the Metro-East area
Moving? Need help getting your stuff from Point A to Point B? It’s time to call your local U-Haul Truck Rental location for a rental process that’s easy and sets you up with everything you need. Thrifty Hardware & Home Center is a local truck rental location that’s renting moving trucks for people that are going across town and across the country. As a local business, we understand the needs of people that are moving to this area. With that in mind, we offer a variety of truck sizes and options to suit your needs. Ready to move? Call our staff to reserve your truck today!
Moving Truck Rental
Those in the Cahokia, IL area, and throughout the Metro-East, know that we’re the people to call for all their moving truck rental needs. In fact, we offer assistance from friendly and trained professionals that understand how to evaluate your situation and set you up with the right truck and equipment that fits your needs. For best results, reserve your truck well in advance so that you can adjust for any changes in your schedule.
Benefits of U-Haul Trucks
When it comes to moving, there’s one name that stands above the rest. U-Haul is the nationwide leader in moving truck and storage rental services. Whether you’re moving in town or out of state, you can count on clean, well-maintained vehicles that are ready to get you where you need to go. These are the benefits of renting a U-Haul truck for your move.
- Various sizes from pickup trucks to 26’ box trucks
- E-Z Load ramps for safer loading
- Better suspension for a smoother ride for you and your belongings
- Spacious, quiet cabs with seating for three
- More than 20,000 convenient drop-off locations, nationwide
- Runs on unleaded fuel
- Rent 24/7 Using The U-Haul Mobile App
- Notify the post office before the move to switch addresses.
- Disconnect utility services at your current home and connect them to your new home before the moving date.
- Have a yard sale or donate goods that won’t be making the move.
- Properly dispose of flammable substances, products, and materials.
- Empty your refrigerator and freezer, and let them stand open for a day or two.
- Disconnect and unplug all major appliances.
- Back up important files on your computer.
- Create a diagram or plan of where things will go in your new house.
- Dismantle large furniture such as beds that will have to be moved in pieces.
- Clean your home prior to the movers arriving.
Moving Questions? Click here for information about renting U-Haul Trucks.